Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thoughts that cross my mind at work...

...After having worked at an ice cream store for over three years... many thoughts have gone through my head which would be inappropriate to say to customers. Luckily, I don't think anyone that these apply to read my blog:

- "Are you sure you really want a gotta-have-it?"

- "It's not my fault you don't like it. Anyone can tell you that peanut butter and cotton candy don't go together."

- "The price is on the board. Read it beforehand."

- "I'm really glad he made it to the trash can before puking."

- "We like singing for tips about as much as you like paying $6 for ice cream."

- "We do not have butter pecan. Get over it."


- "Gotta-love-it sizes don't exist."

- "If running out of strawberry ice cream ruins your night, then don't leave your house."

There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment